NEW IN | Melissa Stellar Boot



Finally guys, I can share with you my newest babies, these beautiful boots! They arrived on Thursday (12/03) and I was so happy! It was time that I was looking for a stylish and comfortable boot for use in winter, and finally found! As you know I LOVE the shoes of Melissa. They are so beautiful and comfortable! I will talk a little about this wonder!


The first thing I'll talk about it is that it is sooo comfortable. At first glance I thought it was a little uncomfortable and heavy, but after using I realized I was wrong because it is very comfortable and is not heavy on the foot. The second thing is that it is super stylish and is exactly the type of boot that I was looking for. I loved it, and I promise that there will be several looks with this baby! If you want to check and know all the details about it, click here.


Liked my new boots? I loved!

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. I am from Brazil and I am so crazy for Melissa's shoes. They are wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you haha! Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete