When In Doubt, Wear Black | 3 Outfit Ideas




''Quando em dúvida, use preto''. Esta, com toda certeza, é frase que eu mais digo pra mim mesma ou para quem me pede conselhos de moda. Quando você está naquele dia em que nenhuma ideia do que vestir flui na sua mente, simplesmente use preto. Não tem erro! Mesmo assim, eu decidi montar alguns combos com algumas roupas que eu, particularmente, usaria. Espero que eles inspirem vocês na hora de montar o look ''all black''!

---

''When in doubt, wear black''. This, surely, is the phrase that I most say to myself or to anyone who asks me fashion advices. When you are in that day that no idea of what to wear flowing in your mind, just wear black. You can't go wrong! Still, I decided to put together some combos with some clothes that I personally, would use. I hope it inspire you when mounting the all black outfit!

Tee 

Bag 

Hat 
Bag 

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Oh my gosh I love all of these outfits! I think outfit 2 might be my favorite but I would seriously wear all of them, just how you styled each one! So perfect. <33 And you are so right. Black is always the answer!! Great post! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awn you make me so happy with this comment! Is so good to know that you liked it! <3333

      Delete