Everybody is Looking for Something.













Tee - Crânio Camisetas 
Leather Jacket - old, similar here 
Jeans - Damyller 
Shoes - Renner 


Um dos meus looks favoritos até agora!! Eu adorei emparelhar esse jeans destroyed com salto alto. Um look simplesmente ótimo para eventos diurnos, como um cocktail. Ou até mesmo para andar um pouco mais elegante, porém casual. Essa camiseta simplesmente deu um up no look. Eu amo ela porque a sua estampa é um desenho da Amy Winehouse, e é tão cheio de detalhes. Como eu já disse, estou tentando usar penteados diferentes. E, devo admitir, estou impressionada como um simples penteado pode mudar um look inteiro! Dessa vez, meu cabelo estava em um coque bagunçado e eu acredito que ele foi essencial para deixar o look ainda melhor.
Mesmo assim, eu gostaria de saber o que VOCÊS acharam do look! E tenho que dizer que 2016 será um ano muito corrido para mim, então pode ser que eu fique um pouco ausente aqui. Mas não vou desistir, sempre que puder irei postar (;
Espero que tenham um bom dia!!

---

One of my favorite looks so far!! I loved to match this destroyed jeans with high heels. A outfit simply great for daytime events like a cocktail. Or even to walk a little more elegant, but casual. This tee just make the look. I love it because its pattern is a drawing of Amy Winehouse, and is so full of details. As I said, I'm trying to use different hairstyles. And, I must admit, I'm impressed as a simple hairstyle can change an entire look! This time, my hair was in a messy bun and I believe it was essential to make the look even better.
Still, I'd like to know what YOU think of the outfit! And I have to say that 2016 will be a very busy year for me, so maybe I'll be a little absent here. But I will not give up, whenever I can I will post (;
I hope you have a nice day!!

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. Amazing outfit Lu, you look elegant but with so much attitude at the same time! Loved it!<3
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this look is the most perfect blend of chic and cool! So rock and roll but so sophisticated at the same time. It reminds me of something that Lua Perez would wear, but with your own absolutely perfect spin. You are completely stunning and I love this hairstyle on you! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Su!! It was exactly what I wanted when I wear the outfit, a blend of chic and cool!! <3333

      Delete