Cold Days.













Dress- old, similar here 
Scarf - here 
Boots - old 


Eu poderia viver nesse vestido! É tão confortável! Ele é ótimo para se usar em dias frios. Sim, agora o outono está realmente como o outono haha! Finalmente, eu posso começar usar roupas mais confortáveis e quentinhas <3 
Sobre o meu cabelo, sim eu mudei de idéia! Eu sei que eu disse que estava pensando em deixar ele loiro por um tempo, mas devo admitir que eu amo ele rosa! 
Vou deixar o post curto pois estou em uma semana agitada! Espero que tenham um bom dia!

---

I could live in that dress! It's so comfy! It is great to wear on cold days. Yes, now the fall is really like the fall haha! Finally, I can start to wear more comfy and warm clothes <3
About my hair, yes I changed my mind! I know I said I was thinking of leaving it blonde for a while, but I must admit that I love it pink!
I'll leave it short because I am in a busy week! I hope you all have a good day!

You Might Also Like

8 comentários

  1. This dress is so perfect! I love how you paired the boots and scarf with it.. looks so pretty and cozy. And I must say I love your hair pink! Pastel colors are the best. Wonderful photos Lu. You are so beautiful! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu, Su!! You always put a smile in my face w your lovely comments <333333

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful outfit! Loving the boots! and make-up <3 Your pictures are so cute! What cam do you use?! I'm trying to find a pro one ;). Take care Lu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krissia <333
      I use a Canon EOS 650D with a 50mm lens :)

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is so lovely! Such a sweet dress. Love how you paired it with those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and I seriously am in love with your hair!

    www.recavi.com

    ReplyDelete