Not Resigned.












Shirt - Renner 
Jeans - Renner, but sold out, simialr here 
Shoes - Melissa 


Dessa vez eu tentei usar algo um tanto diferente. Uma camisa, sim! Eu sei que dificilmente eu uso camisas e quase sempre estou com camisetas ou suéteres, mas é legal mudar as coisas as vezes. Eu adquiri essa camisa a pouco tempo e, sinceramente, ela é tão bonita! Eu adoro as pequenas bolinhas que ela tem em seu tecido. Um outro novo amor é essa calça jeans. Ela é apenas perfeita. Novamente eu recorro ao jeans cintura alta que, na minha opinião, é o melhor! 
O que vocês acharam do look? Eu adoraria saber!

---

This time I tried to wear something a little different. A shirt, yes! I know I hardly wear shirts and almost always I'm with tees or sweaters, but it's nice to change things sometimes. I got this shirt some time ago, and frankly, it is so beautiful! I love the little polka dots that it has in your fabric. Another new love is this jeans. It is just perfect. Again I turn to high waist jeans that, in my opinion, it is the best!
What did you think of the outfit? I would love to know!

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. What a lovely outfit Lu! That blouse is beautiful and I love how you paired a dark lip color with it.. so pretty. And yes, I must admit high waist jeans are the best! Beautiful post, as always. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, dear Su! Your comments means a lot for me <333

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes!!! They are amazing and this whole outfit looks very nice on you. I'm not the biggest fan of polka dots but they look very cute on this shirt :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leta! I'm not a big fan of polka dots too, but I loved this shirt, and the polka dots give from it a beautiful vibe :)

      Delete