Forgotten Days.















Sweater - Cor de Rosa
Shirt - vintage 
Shorts - Renner 
Boots - old 


Outro look para dias frios e chuvosos. Essa é a realidade que estou vivendo ultimamente: chuva, chuva, frio e mais chuva. E dias assim pedem por suéteres confortáveis e botas. Para não deixar o look um tanto monótono eu usei, por baixo do suéter, uma camisa preta. É sempre legal o destaque que os colarinhos das camisas causam. Por isso, sempre que quiser deixar um look com suéter mais interessante, você pode simplesmente adicionar uma camisa por baixo. 
De qualquer forma, estou só esperando esses dias loucos chuvosos passarem para eu fotografar outro look. Enquanto isso, eu adoraria saber o que vocês acharam desse look.

---

Another outfit for cold and rainy days. This is the reality I'm living lately: rain, rain, cold and more rain. And days like this call for cozy sweaters and boots. To not let the outfit a bit boring I used underneath the sweater, a black shirt. It's always so nice the highlight that the collars of shirts cause. So whenever you want to leave a outfit with a sweater more interesting, you can just add a shirt underneath.
Anyhow, I'm just waiting for those crazy rainy days go away so I can shoot another outfit. Meanwhile, I'd love to know what you guys think of this outfit.

You Might Also Like

20 comentários

  1. I'm loving your jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this outfit is absolutely perfect!!! I LOVE how you matched the collar of the shirt with your ankle boots.. it's so adorable and on point. And I am absolutely in love with that sweater.. reminds me of a vintage cheerleader sweater from an old, classic movie. You look killer! So much style inspiration for when the weather turns cold over here. As always, I love all of your photos!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnn, thank you so much, Susanna!!! I get so happy with your comments! And yes, indeed this sweater seems to have been taken from an old movie haha...one of the reasons why I like it <3333

      Delete
  3. Nice cozy outfit Lu! Love your pink-fuchsia hair <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair and your style!! You are very cute! I love your blog!!
    I uploaded a new post, im waiting for you!! I hope you like it
    Erikainblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater! such a cute and cozy outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shirt + jumper look so much! I love wearing jumpers like that and this one looks fantastic with the shorts x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, I totally agree with you! Jumper + shirt is always so perf <33
      Btw, thank you!

      Delete
  8. You are so gorgeous omg!! Hair goals af <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete