Went Away.











Blouse - Calvin Klein 
Pants - old, similar 
Sunglasses - Renner 
Shoes - Converse 


Já fazia um bom tempo desde que eu não vestia algo tão confortável. Eu me refiro a essa blusa, é claro. Além de ser muito confortável, ela é super estilosa e te mantém aquecida em dias frios. Nesse dia, eu usava ela com uma legging preta básica, óculos de sol e tênis. Para completar o look suuuper confortável, não poderia faltar o coque alto. Eu acho que esse look é ideal para uma caminha em um dia nublado, ou até mesmo para ir a academia ou fazer ioga. Ou, no meu caso, para sair para um passeio haha. Além disso, eu adoraria saber o que vocês acharam desse look!
Mas enfim, eu estou muito feliz que já seja Junho e que o inverno esteja logo ai!!

---

It had been a long time since I wasn't wearing something so comfy. I refer to this blouse, of course. In addition to being very comfy, it's super stylish and keeps you warm on cold days. On that day, I wore it with a basic black leggings, sunglasses and sneakers. To complete the suuuper comfy outfit, couldn't miss the high bun. I think this outfit is ideal for a walk on a cloudy day, or even to go to the gym or do yoga. Or, in my case, to go out for a stroll haha. Also, I'd love to know what you think of this outfit!
But anywayss, I'm very happy that is already June and that winter is right there!!

You Might Also Like

24 comentários

  1. This outfit looks sooooo comfy and adorable! I love how you matched your lipstick to your converse.. so perfect! I always get super excited when you have a new post up.. you are wonderful! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnnn, thank you dear Susanna!! It's really cool to know that you like my posts <33
      You're the best!!

      Delete
  2. You look so cute & so comfty in this outfit Lu! That blouse looks so cozy! i loove your bun, it looks like if it wasn't your hair 'cause of the different color! (But i know it is) haha and your awesome glasses too! LOVED it! Take care <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Krissia!! Thank you soo much!! And yes, I was pretty comfy in that outfit! Glad you liked the bun haha <333

      Delete
  3. It looks so comfortable and quite stylish too! I love this :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leta! And yes, it was very comfy (and stylish!) :))

      Delete
  4. you look so cute, Lu! this outfit looks so comfy. and i love those round sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! love the CK sweater and the sunnies<33

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! awesome sunglasses!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cool and comfy outfit. Your sunnies are my favorite!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // BORACAY Travel Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear,
    I really like your posts and you have great pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow on my social medias?(Google +, Facebook, Instagram. GFC, Bloglovin). I would do the same. That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :) Sorry if I disturbed you with my comment!


    Greetings, Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    FACEBOOK l BLOGLOVIN l MY SHOP l INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sophia! Thank you for the comment! I'm already following you on Instagram, GFC and Bloglovin! (:

      Delete
  9. Pretty outfit!

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit! Simple but looking dashing.

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can hardly go wrong in a comfy look
    love the lid back vibe great post

    https://bbdasaolu.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool outfit! You pull it so well. Love the red converse too, I own a pair x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete