Romantic Nature

















Blouse - Renner (sold out) similar here 
Jeans - here 
Backpack - Renner 
Belt - similar here 
Creepers - old 


Olá! O post de hoje é um pouco diferente do habitual. Como eu fiz uma visita a uma floricultura uns dias atrás eu pensei que seria legal tirar algumas fotos lá. Eu quero dizer, como não amar um lugar cheio de flores e com uma atmosfera mágica? haha. Mas enfim, eu tentei, dessa vez, não selecionar apenas fotos do look em si mas também do cenário. Eu consegui algumas bem legais das plantas, por isso tem bastante fotos dessa vez. Agora sobre o look, eu tentei balancear grunge com romântico, como nesse look, mas eu acredito que obtive mais sucesso com o look de hoje. Eu simplesmente adicionei essa blusa que, na minha opinião, completou o look. E eu usei um cinto dessa vez. Fora isso, usei o de sempre, calça de cintura alta e creepers.
O que vocês acharam do post de hoje? Apenas deixem me saber nos comentários!

---

Hello! Today's post is a little different from the usual. As I made a visit to a flower shop a few days ago I thought it would be cool to take some pictures there. I mean, how not to love a place full of flowers and with a magical atmosphere? haha. But anyway, I tried this time not only select pictures of the outfit itself but also of the setting. I got some nice of plants, so you have enough pictures this time. Now about the outfit, I tried to balance grunge with romantic, like this one, but I believe I got more success with today's outfit. I just added this blouse that, in my opinion, completed the outfit. And I wore a belt this time. Other than that, I wore the usual, high waist jeans and creepers.
What do you guys think of today's post? Just let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

34 comentários

  1. This is such a stunningly beautiful post, Lu! I adore the setting and all of the gorgeous flowers.. the photos are spectacular! And of course, your outfit is so on point. You look so pretty and comfortable yet classic and cool all at the same time.. so effortless! What a great idea to take pictures at the flower shop! Absolutely perfect. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnn thanks a lot, my dear Su!! Your lovely comments always mean a lot to me <333

      Delete
  2. Breathtaking pictures Lu! Ohhh i seriously loved all the flowers and it's curious 'cause i feel the place matches your outfit so much hah! I got a little Boho/Grunge vibe on this one and it looks so amazing, fresh and comfty! Keep it up dear. Take care <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Krissia!! I'm glad you liked this one, dear <33

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! I love your belt and shoes..the details are lovely! x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Well done.
    This shirt is so lovely
    You have a interesting blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is really cool too (:

      Delete
  5. Those jeans are so perfect!!! Love this look :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very comfy and stylish look! nice photos!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the choker and your hair!

    WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures ! i love your hair

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks amazing and I love this outfit ^^ xx

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah i lvoe flower shops, they're always so beautiful and make me feel so calm, your hair looks amazing here x

    Dana
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dana! I love flower shops too <33

      Delete
  11. The location sure does look romantic and calm :) I love your outfit. This top and bag are my favorites! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is so pretty!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there! <3

    Your hair looks beautiful! I seriously love it so much. Also, love your photos!

    Hope to hear from you soon! :)

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance | New style & travel post!
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute post. I have a top very similar to that and I've been wearing it a lot this summer with high waisted jeans too :) You did a good job balancing grunge and romantic vibes.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much, Samantha!! I love this top too :)

      Delete
  15. You picked such a nice location to take these pictures x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice hair colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete