Empty Inside.
















Blazer - vintage/similar 
Tee - Damyller 
Pants - old 
Beanie - similar 
Shoes - Converse 


Já fazia algum tempo desde que eu não vestia algo assim. Quero dizer, uma roupa formal mas extremamente confortável ao mesmo tempo. Eu acho que esse tipo de look é perfeito para aquele dia em que você tem um monte de coisas para fazer fora de casa. Você não sai da sua zona de conforto pois continua usando calças largas e confortáveis com uma camiseta solta e tênis, mas você também não fica totalmente ''desleixada'' pois você está de blazer. Vamos combinar, o blazer sempre funciona. E sério, eu sinto como se eu estivesse de pijamas com essa calça e, por incrível que pareca, isso meio que me motiva um pouco quando não estou com vontade de sair de casa. Mas e vocês? Que tipo de roupa vocês costumam usar quando tem um monte de coisas para fazer mas não estão nem um pouco motivados? Parece estranho, mas eu adoro conversar sobre tipos de roupas para humores ou dias diferentes. 

---

It had been some time since I not wore something like this. I mean, formal clothing but extremely comfortable at the same time. I think this kind of outfit is perfect for that day when you have a lot of things to do outside. You don't get out of your comfort zone as you continue wearing loose and comfortable pants with a loose tee and sneakers, but you also it's not entirely ''sloppy'' because you're wearing a blazer. Let's agree, the blazer always work. And really, I feel like I'm in my pjs with these pants and, believe it or not, it kind of motivates me a little when I'm not in the mood to leave home. But what about you guys? What kind of clothes do you usually wear when you have a lot of things to do but are not at all motivated? It seems weird, but I love to talking about types of outfits for different moods or days.

You Might Also Like

20 comentários

  1. It's such a casual yet very stylish outfit! I love how your hair looks and those pants look so comfy!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this outfit looks so cozy! And with your perfect touch you make it look so cool! Definitely a winner for those days when you have a lot of errands to run but want to be comfortable yet stylish at the same time. For me, since I don't have a car, I ride my bike everywhere to get things done.. so I usually wear cotton printed shorts with black tights underneath and a loose tee. I feel like I'm wearing my pjs but also look cute at the same time haha. Lovely post, Lu, and perfect outfit as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like this outfit! This means a lot to me, really! And your comfy uniform to leave home seems great! I'll try this kind of outfit one day when I have a lot of things to do in the city! Thank you for your lovely comment, Su <33

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so cute and cozy! The blazer pulls the look together so well. For me, I like to wear bell-bottoms and a loose tank when I want to be comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Emma!! I'm not a big fan of bell-bottoms, even if they are truly and extremely comfy, but your outfit looks good and cozy :)

      Delete
  4. Loving this casual outfit! It also looks smart :) I love the colour of your top, it's like a muted mustard and unlike anything I see these days.

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And yess, the color of this tee is exactly a muted mustard, and i love it!!

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with your outfit, you look fantastic, Lu! Hope you have a great weekend! xx

    María Ale | www.mintsouls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, María!! Glad you liked! Hope you have a good weekend too :)

      Delete
  6. Those pants look so comfty! Wish i had ones! I adore how your hair color looks and also the place where you took the pictures :). What i ussualy wear are always my leggings haha but to be more comfty i wear my slip on Vans.. ahhh they're so comfty to walk ! haha. Awesome post Lu <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo glad you liked, Krissia!! And yesss, I know, the slip on are always very comfy! I had some but now I have no more, I miss them haha <3

      Delete
  7. you look beautiful! love this outfit :)

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great look, love the vibe of that blazer
    http://diannetho.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair! And the outfit is super cute, looks really comfortable although it still makes you look stylish xx

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete