The World Is A Vampire





















Lace blouse - old 
Skirt - Damyller 
Shoes - Melissa 
Sunnies - old 
Necklace pendant and Bracelet - Eternity 


Eu acredito que vocês já perceberam que eu adoro looks góticos. Eu não sei porque mas desde que eu decidi descobrir qual era o meu estilo pessoal eu percebi que roupas pretas ou tons escuros sempre estiveram nele. Eu quero dizer, desde o inicio da minha adolescência eu gosto de vestir camisetas de banda, cardigans pretos e beanies. Eu acredito que o estilo gótico sempre esteve em mim. Se eu pudesse eu vestiria preto o dia inteiro todos os dias. Mas é claro que é sempre bom variar e procurar por outros estilos que você também se identifique. Mesmo assim, o estilo gótico está na minha essência então é meio difícil montar um look sem a cor preta. 
De qualquer forma, eu adoro o look de hoje pois ele é tão incrivelmente simples mas também tão incrivelmente clássico. Como não amar uma simples blusa de renda junto com uma saia college e uma bota com sola grossa? 
Além disso, eu tentei um acessório diferente dessa vez: uma pulseira com alguns berloques. Eu sempre gosto de acessórios prateados então eu pensei que seria legal se eu tentasse uma pulseira prateada mas com algo que é um pouco diferente do habitual. 
Mesmo assim, eu adoraria saber o que vocês acharam desse look. Adoro ler seus comentários!

---

I believe you guys have realized that I love gothic outfits. I don't know why but since I decided to find out what was my personal style I realized that black clothing and dark shades were always in it. I mean, since the beginning of my teenage I like to wear band tees, black cardigans and beanies. I believe that the gothic style was always in me. If I could I wear black all day every day. But of course it's always good to vary and search for other styles that you also identify yourself. Still, the gothic style is in my essence so it's kind of hard to put together a outfit without the black.
Anyway, I love the outfit of today because it is so incredibly simple and yet so incredibly classic. How not to love a simple lace blouse with a college skirt and chunky boots?
Also, I tried a different accessory this time: a bracelet with some charms. I always like silver accessories so I thought it would be cool if I tried a silver bracelet but with something that is a little different than the usual.
Still, I'd love to know what you guys think of this look. I love reading your comments!

You Might Also Like

28 comentários

  1. Ahhh this outfit is so beautiful!! I love how you make the gothic style your own. I too am a fan of gothic elements as well as grunge and punk and you can usually always find some amount of black in my outfits! Black is such a beautiful base to work with if you want to implement other colors as well. I LOVE the contrast of your hair and lip color.. they pop so perfectly with your beautiful black ensemble! And that lace blouse is a dream. Perfect post, as usual, gorgeous Lu, and your photos are always so inspiring! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, Susanna! Your encouraging words mean a lot to me!! And yes, gothic style is always the answer! I never get tired of wearing black haha :)
      Also, I'm glad you liked the post <33333

      Delete
  2. Ah your hair is amazing, I'm so jealous! I love your shoes so much xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, Lu! Love the gothic vibes. The silver jewelry adds the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bold choice of lipstick, so chic with your hair!! Xx

    www.thefashionfolk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and love it - had to follow you on Bloglovin!
    Your hair looks great and adds a nice pop of colour to the look, especially the embellished top :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy you liked my blog!! I'll take a look at your blog!! :)

      Delete
  6. You look amazing in this all black outfit. I like these style of skirts so much..they look great on you x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing look! Hair is just stunning!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    Blog ♡Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina♡
    My ♡Instagram♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl I love your style so much! those boots are so cute <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is soo cool, love your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! love your look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lacy top, I love the gothic style! And your hair is so nice, I'm planning to dye my hair pink soon and I'm so excited!

    melissaknottstyle.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waow Luciana, I love your hairstyle and I love this outfit in particular!! This is my first time here on your blog and for me you have a strong personnal style!!!
    BRAVO!!
    xoxo from France
    http://yzystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) I'm happy that you like my blog!!

      Delete