Makeup: Let Me Be Pink














Como eu disse no post anterior, esse é um post um tanto diferente. Ultimamente, estou procurando criar posts diferentes e originais. Então decidi me inspirar na estação que já está quase chegando, a primavera, e criar uma make. Além disso, decidi tirar as fotos do meu jardim que, a propósito, está transbordando flores. A maquiagem é bem leve: usei uma sombra lilás juntamente com o típico delineador preto. Para os lábios, um batom rosa vibrante (um dos meus favoritos <3). Eu usei o meu rímel favorito também. O título tem tudo a ver com o post já que procurei criar um cenário extremamente rosa e com um toque de primavera. E eu tirei as fotos durante a "golden hour'', o que proporcionou fotos bem interessantes.
Bom, eu espero que esse post tenha sido útil para vocês. Deixem-me saber se vocês gostaram do post e se querem mais posts como esse!

---

As I said in the previous post, this is a post somewhat different. Lately, I'm trying to create different and original posts. So I decided to inspire me at the season that is almost here, the spring, and create a makeup look. Also, I decided to take the pictures at my garden which, by the way, is overflowing flowers. The makeup is very light: I used a lilac shade along with the typical black eyeliner. For the lips, a vibrant pink lipstick (one of my faves <3). I used my favorite mascara too. The title has everything to do with the post since I tried to create a very rosy setting and with a touch of spring. And I took the pictures during the golden hour, which provided some interesting pictures.
Well, I hope this post has been helpful to you guys. Let me know in the comments if you liked the post and want more posts like this!

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. You look so beautiful! I love the photographs and that pink lip suits you so well :)

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lu! This post is absolutely breathtaking.. the setting is something from a beautiful dream. You look incredible and I love the makeup.. it is so perfect and pink looks so amazing on you. I'm super jealous of that garden setting of yours! Stunning post, as always. You are so talented! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnnn thank you so much, Susanna!! Read comments like yours just makes me very happy! Thanks for always encourage me, you're the best <33

      Delete
  3. Pink is always a great colour!^^
    xx
    http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, and yes, pink is a nice color :)

      Delete
  4. Wooow girl slayying! Such a pretty look on a pretty face xoxo

    https://isobelmarian.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos. They have a dreamy quality. I'd love to see more posts like this :)

    http://www.samanthaseries.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked, Samantha!! :)

      Delete
  7. What a cute and adorable pink post Lu! I'm not a fan of that color haha but i seriously love the flowers on your garden! And they match so perfectly with your make-up <3.

    Amazing! Take care Lu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Krissia! I'm so happy that you liked <33

      Delete
  8. This is such a lovely look. Plus, your hair look SO cool!!!!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete