Simple & Comfy

















Crop top - vintage/similar 
Oversized shirt - vintage 
Shoes - Melissa 

É tão bom vestir algo simples e confortável em um domingo à tarde. Eu sempre procure fazer o mínimo possível nos domingos (mesmo que pareça ser impossível). Para ficar bem confortável, nesse dia, eu vestia um crop top branco vintage junto com uma legging preta básica e uma camisa vintage. Ah e eu voltei a vestir as minhas sandálias da Melissa favoritas. Como eu senti falta delas haha! Além disso, eu estou apaixonada pelo meu jardim! Eu queria poder tirar todas as minhas fotos lá! Inclusive, na última foto eu estava prestes a tirar uma foto para o meu Instagram <3
Deixem-me saber o que vocês acharam desse look!

---

It's so good to wear something simple and comfy on a Sunday afternoon. I always try to do as little as possible on Sundays (even if it seems impossible). To be quite comfortable on this day, I wore a vintage white crop top with black leggings and a vintage oversized shirt. Oh, and I went back to wearing my fave sandals from Melissa. How I missed them haha! Besides, I'm in love with my garden! I wish I could take all my pictures there! Including, in the last picture I was just going to take a picture for my Instagram <3
Let me know what you think of this look!

You Might Also Like

28 comentários

  1. The outfit looks so comfy. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice comfty outfit Lu! Who doesn't wanna be comfty and stylish on Sundays at the same time right? hah! Your garden looks so beautiful! LOVE that white chair you're sitting on! So awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krissia!! That chair is my fav place in the garden, actually! Glad you liked <33

      Delete
  3. Your outfit looks so comfy and stylish, Lu! And your garden is beautiful, I wish mine looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked, Emma!!! <33

      Delete
  4. you always look amazing <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you took these photos in the garden! Looks so beautiful and calm. Also, this outfit looks like a perfect one for a Sunday :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear Leta!! Glad you liked my garden :)

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely post, as always Lu! You truly shine in that garden setting.. so beautiful. And your outfit is super adorable and looks so comfy. You are amazing! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susanna! YOU are amazing <3333

      Delete
  7. love your ombre hair! the outfit looks indeed comfy.

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love styling oversized shirts and this one is amazing. Such a great vintage find xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that vintage shirt is one of my faves, indeed! :)

      Delete
  9. You hair looks incredible!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty look!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a good weekend too!!

      Delete
  11. I love your photo's!! This outfit is so simple yet so pretty xx

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pics :)
    What you think about follow each other? Follow me and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So chic and simply Beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfits love your dress collection thanks for sharing !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete