StyleWe Wishlist

1 -  Cropped Top   2 - Midi Dress   3 -  Backpack   4 - Pink Shorts   5 -  Hoodies   As the spring is here, I decided to mak...



1 - Cropped Top 
2 - Midi Dress 
3 - Backpack 
5 - Hoodies 

As the spring is here, I decided to make a wishlist with some items from a store I found recently. StyleWe is a new and unique store that has from dresses to handbags. Giving a first look at the site you are already sure it's a store with very nice clothes. There you find very different nude hoodies. Another thing that makes the store more cool are the prices.
The wishlist is basically all that is needed for the season that is here: cute crop tops, midi dresses, a brown backpack, hoodies and a baby pink shorts.
Do you like the items of StyleWe? So be sure to visit their Pinterest and the site so you can find your own designer :)

You Might Also Like

14 comentários

  1. Those pink shorts are too cute! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very cute! Thanks, Cara :))

      Delete
  2. Bolsas lindas amei as dicas, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia www.patriciacorina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These items are so cute. My favorite is the crop top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crop top is just lovely! Thank you, Emma!!

      Delete
  5. Awww such beautiful choices! I adore that crop top and brown backpack.. I think I'll add them to my wishlist too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Su!! And I know, too much cuteness in these itens :))

      Delete
  6. Love your picks! Especially that dress, it's so beautiful and looks very comfortable to wear :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice List Lu! Loving the black Midi dress and the Hoodie! <3

    ReplyDelete