Blue Jeans & Black
















Crop top - similar here 
Shorts - Renner 
Sandals - Studio Z 
Bag - Renner 


Apenas algumas fotos dessa vez para compartilhar esse look simples. É quase impossível não se sentir confortável em looks assim. Por esse motivo, eu adoro usar looks desse tipo. Principalmente agora que que o clima está ficando mais quente. 
Eu sei, estou quase sempre vestindo esse crop top. A verdade é que eu não consigo evitar, ele é um dos meus favoritos. Aliás, ele ficou muito bom emparelhado com esse shorts jeans azul. Esse shorts vem se tornando um dos meus favoritos também.
Mesmo assim, eu gostaria saber o que VOCÊS acharam desse look simples e casual.

---

Just a few pictures this time to share this simple outfit. It's almost impossible not to feel comfortable in outfits like this. For this reason, I love to wear this kind of looks. Especially now that the weather is getting warmer.
I know, I'm almost always wearing this crop top. The truth is that I can't help it, it's one of my favorites. In fact, it was very good paired with this blue jeans. This shorts is becoming one of my favorites too.
Still, I would love to know what YOU think of this simple and casual outfit.

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. I always LOVE your casual and simple outfits because you always manage to make them look so elegant and classic! I love that crop top with those jean shorts and the sandals add the perfect finishing touch! You are so pretty! Beautiful post and photos, as always. Love to you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your sweet words, Susanna! You're always motivating me! LY <33

      Delete
  2. The ribbed black top is so amazing. The perfect basic and I love your satchel too xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. El look es ideal, me encanta!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/10/03/jersey-extra-largo-gris-y-blucher/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the simple style! Also, your hair remind me of my weekend. I dyed the ends of my hair to pink to support breast cancer survivors and I really loved how they looked!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leta!! And this is such a cool idea to support cancer survivors :))

      Delete
  5. So cool and stylish look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit, you can never go wrong with shorts and crop top!! XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Louise!! And yes, you're right :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE that black top! seriously it looks so soft! <3 and also love the combo, the sandals look great on you dear Lu! Have a nice weekend cute girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u, dear! Have a good weekend too :))

      Delete
  8. Love this simple and chic look! The sandals are so cute and I love the crop top and denim combo.

    ReplyDelete