Tops & Jackets | Fashionmia

Hey guys!! As y'all know, I've decided to make a few posts about Shopping over the last few weeks, and this time I'll talk a ...

Hey guys!! As y'all know, I've decided to make a few posts about Shopping over the last few weeks, and this time I'll talk a little about a really cool store I found a few days ago. Fashionmia is a store with very stylish items and, taking a look at the store, I found some very interesting tops and jackets.


Here are some women's tops from the store. Obviously I selected just a few, on the site you can find many other cool styles. Trendy tops and fashion tops are what you most find and I loved most of the tops of the store. It's worth checking.

Now the women's jackets. We all know how important it is to have at least one biker jacket in the wardrobe. And this store has so many options. It was even difficult to choose just a few because they have fashion jackets with unique designs. There you find from cozy jackets until stylish jackets, all always with some differential. I loved all the jackets for women, actually!

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and don't forget to take a look at this amazing store that is Fashionmia. In addition to tops and jackets, this store has many stylish items with really cheap prices. 
Love to y'all!

You Might Also Like

22 comentários

  1. Uuu, this shop sounds great! Biker jacket is a must for sure, so stylish and easy to wear :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, biker jackets are really a must! Thanks Leta :)

      Delete
  2. I love that lacey top! I have a thing for lace too haha xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I love lace tops as well <3

      Delete
  3. Nice basics! Love the biker jacket :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice pieces - especially that lace top! Thanks for sharing :)

    Hope you've had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection! Love the jackets!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These seem to be some really cute items! I'm still on the hunt for a really good leather biker jacket - maybe I'll have a look :)

    xx, rebecca
    rbcmrm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! You make nice choices.
    I follow you, can follow back?
    Happy day :)

    http://missweetie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for some good jackets recently! I may just give this store a checkout. No but really I need a new jacket. It's like, not funny anymore.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great store!! I need a new jacket too, I know how you feel haha

      Delete
  9. Biker jackets are essential to any wardrobe

    https://ninety7blog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete