Leave Me Alone Today













Crop top - DressLily 
Jeans - Damyller 
Faux fur coat - vintage/similar 
Boots - Sammydress 

Aproveitei que o clima deu uma esfriada e emparelhei meu casaco de pelo falso vintage com o meu mais novo crop top da DressLily. Quando eu penso nesse crop top, muitas combinações vêm na minha cabeça. Existem tantas formas criativas de se usar um crop top que, de início, parece simples mas que, logo após que é vestido, dá um toque original ao look. Ele fica ótimo tanto em looks de verão quanto em looks para dias mais frios. Adicionei, por fim, calça jeans de cintura alta e uma das minhas botas estilo chunky favoritas. Deixei o look mais simples dessa vez para que não perdesse o ar casual e confortável.
Espero que tenham um ótimo final de semana!!

---

I took advantage of the cool weather and paired my vintage faux fur coat with my newest crop top from DressLily. When I think in this crop top, many combinations come in my head. There are so many creative ways to wear a crop top that at first seems simple but, shortly after it's dressed, gives the look a unique twist. It looks great both in summer looks and looks for cooler days. Finally, I added high-waist jeans and one of my favorite chunky boots. I kept the look simple this time so it didn't lose the casual and comfortable vibe.
I hope you guys have a nice weekend!!

You Might Also Like

12 comentários

  1. Amazing look!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this combination! That coat omg ! looks so amazing and the mix between those jeans and the chunky boots accentuate all your silhouette! LOVED it Lu! Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, seriously?? Thank you so much, my dear!! You always make my day happy with your words <33

      Delete
  3. Always looking so beautiful and classic, dear Lu! Loove those chunky boots and how you paired the crop top with the jacket.. looks so cozy and chic! I hope you have a wonderful week. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank youu!! You're amazing, Susanna! Have a wonderful week too <333

      Delete
  4. This outfit is perfect! The crop top is so sassy and cute. And I love the fur coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! Such a cool hair!

    Kisses & Happy Tuesday,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes simple stands out the most. when you have too much noise going around, and too many accessories, they can sometimes drown out your look altogether. I actually love the simplicity of your outfit. It makes minute details, like the texture of your coat, the slogan on your crop top-- the wow factor of your boots--stand out ever so much more. xx

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awnnn, thank youu!! I love simple outfits soo much too! I'm soo happy you liked <333

      Delete