New Year's Eve with StyleWe




In a few days the year will end, giving way to a new year. And there's nothing better than a New Year's Eve party to celebrate. That way, I decided to put together 3 looks with StyleWe pieces for this special date. I love this store because it has pieces of clothing really interesting for occasions like parties, cocktails, fancy dinners and so on. It's a great collection store where you can find amazing clothes!
So, let's go to the outfits:

LOOK 1 (Dress + Wallet): This look has a more elegant air and is perfect for a more fancy and well-behaved party. The dress has details that leave it delicate and beautiful, while the wallet leaves everything more minimalist.

LOOK 2 (Crop Top + Lace Skirt): A look more sassy but still has a formal air. Ideal for cheered up parties. Both are made of lace, which makes them look like a perfect ensemble.

LOOK 3 (Slip Dress + Kimono): With a more comfy style, this look is perfect for a family party, not very formal. The champagne slip dress keeps the minimal vibe. Putting it together with the kimono, the look gets more interesting and pretty. In addition, kimonos are a good bet for this kind of party, and in StyleWe you can shop traditional kimono.

Follow StyleWe: Facebook | Blog 

You Might Also Like

10 comentários

  1. Love all three looks for new year's eve, my fave is the last one though - super chic!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go for 1st look but I really adore the 2nd one *-* Especially if the top is velvety and you pair it with chocker :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy that you liked the outfit ideas!

      Delete
  3. I love the kimono on the third look! Happy New Year Lu! Hope you have an amazing one :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HNY dear!! And thanks, I'm glad you liked :))

      Delete
  4. love them all!!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually happen to love the stuff that style we has to offer. Like, I've seen their stuff and honestly, everything is really unique. Also, they have pretty affordable coats. I actually honestly would get stuff from there.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! It's such a great store!! Thanks for the comment, dear <3

      Delete