Inner Glow













Tee - old 
Jeans - here 
Choker - Zaful 
Shoes - Zaful 

Eu adoro compartilhar looks casuais e simples aqui pois, de certa forma, é esse tipo de look de nós vestimos quando estamos na correria do dia a dia. Eu vestia esse look em um dia um tanto agitado da semana passada. Quando fui me arrumar, só consegui pensar em vestir uma camiseta e uma calça jeans, algo bem casual. Em seguida, decidi acrescentar um dos meus chokers favoritos e esse novo calçado que recebi da Zaful, para deixar o look menos monótono. E eu simplesmente adorei a composição final! Acredito que esse tipo de calçado, no estilo ''chunky'', sempre salvam roupas simples, e é por isso que eu adoro eles! 
Além disso, meu cabelo estava nesse penteado simples mas super legal. Devo admitir que estou adorando penteados com coques ultimamente. Falando em penteados, em alguns dias eu irei postar um vídeo justamente sobre isso, então fiquem atentos!

---

I love sharing casual and simple outfits here because, in a way, it's that kind of look we wear when we're in the day-to-day running. I wore this outfit on a rather hectic day last week. When I went to get ready, I could only think of wearing a tee and jeans, something very casual. Then I decided to add one of my favorite chokers and this new shoe that I received from Zaful, to make the outfit less monotonous. And I just loved the final composition! I believe that chunky shoes always saves simple looks, which is why I love them!
Plus, my hair was in that simple but super cool hairstyle. I must admit, I've been loving hairstyles with a bun lately. Speaking of hairstyles, in a few days I'll post a new video just about it, so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. These shoes look freaking amazing! I think I'm in love :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too <33 Btw, thanks for the comment dear :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the chunky shoes! i've been thinking on getting a pair too, they look so cute and grungy! and i'm in love with the choker too! Take care Lu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute haha <3 Thanks dear :))

      Delete
  3. You look amazing. Love the chunky shoes! And the hairstyle suits you so well. Can't wait to see your new video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!! The new vid will be on my Youtube channel soon <3

      Delete
  4. I love the choker! Think I might have to purchase because I'm a little bit obsessed with them at the moment

    Reine | Sincerely Reine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these chokers too :)
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Perfect post and outfit as always, beautiful Lu! I agree that the chunky shoes add the sweetest touch to the look.. so amazing! Looking forward to your new video... I absolutely love when you post videos.. they are my fave! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susanna!! So good to know that you like my videos <333

      Delete
  6. I am in love with your hair!

    Neslihan xx
    www.stayclassi.com

    ReplyDelete