Stay Chill

















Crop top - Zaful
Joggers - here 
Sunglasses - old/similar 
Sneakers - Vans 


Um vislumbre da semana passada quando eu estava tirando alguns dias de folga em um hotel próximo à uma praia. Dando uma breve olhada nesse look, vocês já conseguem perceber o tipo de roupa que eu vesti nos meus dias de folga. Eu só pensava em vestir calças largas, tênis e crop tops com estampas legais para manter o visual ''comfy''. E sinceramente, eu adoro crop tops assim! Tem algo neles que me faz desejar vesti-los todo dia. Principalmente quando eu quero vestir algo neutro e que não pareça chato. Esse crop top é da Zaful e, se eu fosse vocês, eu daria uma conferida porque essa loja tem crop tops muito legais. 
Além disso, no dia em que vesti essa roupa, eu prendi meu cabelo em um coque bagunçado. Eu adorei o resultado porque esse penteado fez com que o look parecesse mais confortável ainda. Ah e sim, estou adorando tentar novos penteados agora. Talvez eu até faça um vídeo com alguns penteados para vocês!!!

---

A glimpse from last week when I was taking a few days off at a hotel near a beach. Taking a brief look at this outfit, you can already see the type of clothes I wore on my days off. I was all about wearing joggers, sneakers and crop tops with cool prints to keep the look comfy. And honestly, I love crop tops like that! They have something that makes me want to wear them every day. Especially when I want to wear something neutral and that doesn't look boring. This crop top is from Zaful and, if I were you, I would give it a try because this store has really cool crop tops.
Besides, the day I wore this outfit, I put my hair in a messy bun. I loved the result because that hairstyle made the outfit look even more comfy. Oh, and yes, I'm loving to try new hairstyles now. Maybe I make a video with some hairstyles for you guys!!!

You Might Also Like

18 comentários

  1. The crop top is so cute! I love tie dye. This outfit looks so comfy and stylish at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! the tie die crop top looks so good against your skin-- it brightens up your whole face. The text also has a rocky horror element to it which I love. and your bun! its so pretty, especially with the pink dip dye. I think this has to be one of my favorite outfits yet!

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my thank youuuuu haha! I'm so glad you liked this outfit!! Funny that it's also one of my favorites so far <333

      Delete
  3. Loving this comfy look so much! That crop top is adorable and looks perfect on you. And your vans are the perfect shoe for this combo! Ahhh you are making me want a vacation so badly hahaha. Loved this post, Lu! Can't wait til you make a hairstyle video! I've been trying to be more creative with my hairstyles too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, darl!! Your comments are always so full of kindness, you always make me happy with them! And yeah, there will be video of hairstyles soon :) <3

      Delete
  4. very nice look
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't normally go for such a bright tee but I'm actually in LOVE with how you styled it as it adds such a cool pop of colour to the look :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos look so fresh and the outfit looks veeeery comfty for summer!
    Omg that tee <3 looved it! also your sk8 Hi Vans are awesome dear, i seriously love that style! Take care Lu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, and yes chill, and cooool all at the same time! :)

    x
    Kat | Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool tee! Love it :D
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit, so rad! Plus, you're actually really pretty.

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete