Doll Heart











Velvet dress - Yoshop 
Shoes - here 

Apenas algumas fotos desse look maravilhoso. Estou dando esse adjetivo para o look pois, na minha opinião, esse look ficou verdadeiramente maravilhoso. Um look simples mas perfeito para uma noite fora, ou até mesmo para uma festa. O vestido de veludo vermelho (que é da Yoshop) deixou a silhueta sexy e estilosa, e eu adorei isso! 
Para deixar o look mais edgy eu usei um crop top preto por baixo e, ao invés de usar apenas as sandálias, eu adicionei meias. Vocês já devem ter percebido que eu estou adorando adicionar meias aos meus looks. A verdade é que elas sempre funcionam para mim, dando um detalhe notável no final. 
Por fim, adoraria saber se gostaram desse look e se gostariam de ver mais looks assim. Beijos para todos vocês :*

---

Just some pictures of this wonderful outfit. I'm giving this adjective for the outfit because, in my opinion, this outfit was truly wonderful. A simple but perfect look for a night out, or even for a party. The red velvet dress (that is from Yoshop) left the silhouette sexy and stylish, and I loved it!
To leave the outfit more edgy I wore a black crop top underneath and instead of wearing just the sandals, I added socks. You may have noticed that I'm loving adding socks to my outfits. The truth is that they always work for me, giving a remarkable detail at the end.
Lastly, I would love to know if you guys liked this outfit and if you guys would like to see more outfits like this. Kisses to y'all :*

You Might Also Like

20 comentários

  1. Lovely velvet slip dress! I like it with the tee layered underneath! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!
    I was actually trying on something similar yesterday.
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes YES! Lu you look AMAZING! I love edgy-chic, and this definitely pulls it off. The winged eyeliner, the choker, and especially the socks pulls everything together so well! xx More!!

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked the outfit!! I means, really!!! I'm definitely going to make more posts like this! Thank you, dear <33

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! Love the velvet dress. I would love to see more like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lu this post is, as always, so perfect. I am sorry I am late in commenting! You look drop dead gorgeous and the whole combination of this outfit is breathtaking. Seriously girl.. you are killing it! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, your comments are welcome at any time! And thank you darling <333

      Delete
  6. You look fab in this look! The velvet textured slip dress looks fab, especially layered over the t shirt. Would love to see more looks from you <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Georgia!! Glad you liked <3

      Delete
  7. OMG I am really in love with this look!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this outfit! This dress looks amazing on you :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute velvet dress! You look great :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Adding a black crop top underneath changes the whole outfit too! So stunning xx

    Reine | Sincerely Reine

    ReplyDelete