City Walls













Crop top - vintage 
Skirt - Zaful 
Denim shirt - Renner 
Boots - Cravo & Canela 

Às vezes, a melhor resposta é recorrer a um look simples e casual. Como os dias estão realmente loucos aqui (e quando digo isso, me refiro a exaustiva mudança climática), eu estou vestindo roupas transicionais ultimamente. Um bom exemplo é a camisa jeans. Ela pode ser facilmente adicionada a um look casual naqueles dias em que você não sabe se vai chover ou sair sol (dias com o clima confuso). 
Além disso, estou vestindo no look de hoje a minha mais nova saia da Zaful. Uma das saias mais perfeitas e versáteis que eu tenho até agora. Como eu sempre quis uma saia quadriculada, eu já não via a hora de adquirir uma. Ademais, essa saia vai ser perfeita tanto para o inverno quanto para o verão. Simples e neutra.
Um outro destaque é o meu mais novo par de botas. Um outro desejo de longa data haha. Seu modelo, apesar de ser de uma marca nacional, é bem parecido com as clássicas Dr Martens, e isso é o que me faz amar essas botas.
Por fim, o lugar onde eu tirei as fotos: um muro cheio de grafites e pinturas que me encheram de inspiração. O que vocês acharam? Eu adoraria saber a opinião de vocês sobre o look e as fotos de hoje!

---

Sometimes the best answer is to resort to a simple, casual look. As the days are really crazy here (and when I say that, I mean the exhausting climate change), I'm wearing transitional clothes lately. A good example is the denim shirt. It can easily be added to a casual outfit on those days when you don't know if it's going to rain or shine (days with the confusing weather).
Also, I'm wearing my newest skirt from Zaful (btw, if I were you, I would check out this velvet shirt dress) on today's outfit. One of the most perfect and versatile skirts I have so far. Since I always wanted a checkered skirt, I couldn't wait to get one. In addition, this skirt will be perfect for both winter and summer. Simple and neutral.
Another highlight is my newest pair of boots. Another long-standing wish haha. Its model, despite being of a brazilian brand, is very similar to the classic Dr Martens, and that's what makes me love these boots.
Finally, the place where I took the photos: a wall full of graffiti and paintings that filled me with inspiration. What do you guys think? I would love to hear from you about the look and photos of today's post!

You Might Also Like

20 comentários

  1. Love this simple yet stylish look. The background is so cool and goes perfectly with this outfit. And I love the boots! They do look like Dr Martens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked, dear Emma!!

      Delete
  2. Loving the shots! That wall surely gives a nice look to the photos. Also, in love with the boots, they looks so similar to Dr Martens!!!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a boots similiar to this ones and sometimes it's hard to me to combine them but i Think they look perfect in this way! cool outfit!

    mgveronica.blogspot.com.es
    Instagram: @veronicamgx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots like that are hard to combine but sooo cute haha I understand you!
      Btw, thanks!


      Delete
  4. You look amazing Lu! And I have to agree that the wall gives the perfect touch to the photos. Love that skirt and of course the boots are killer. Awesome as always darlin. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always putting a smile on my face with your comments! Thank you so much Susanna <33

      Delete
  5. cool look!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great location choice!! The background really makes you stand out~ Denim shirts are essential -- they go with almost everything and are actually functional. I need to get another one as mine's getting kinda old and ratty :(
    Also can I just say that your eyeliner is amazing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I love denim shirts too, although I have a few in my wardrobe..I'm seriously thinking about increasing my collection haha


      Delete
  7. I wish i could find a cool wall full of grafitti too! haha i loved how the pictures went with that awesome background, also i love your outfit! my little city has that crazy weather too and it confuses me a lot! haha sometimes is so hot and sunny and all the sudden it starts raining like crazy! so i can understand what you mean with that! :), great post Lu, take care dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked, dear! Hope you're having a nice weekend <33

      Delete
  8. I completely understand what you mean about transitional clothing. Even here in NYC we have confusing weather haha :-)

    https://daxiasstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, can't understand how the weather gets so confusing sometimes haha :)

      Delete
  9. Love the casual chic outfit. Love how it matches the background! <3
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this outfit! It looks very good and unique on you! I'm very happy that I found your blog!
    love, elena

    https://outnaboutweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Elena! I'm soo glad you liked my blog & outfits <3

      Delete