Maxi Dress with Slit | Zaful Wishlist




1 | 2 | 3

Quick wishlist with some maxi dresses from Zaful.

I know that in the northern hemisphere it's spring now and the weather is getting warmer and warmer so I think it's interesting to you guys know that at Zaful you can also find maxi dress with slit for spring/summer and long white lace dress (also perfect for the summer).
Anywayss, one of the cool things about maxi dresses is that you can wear them in any season. In addition, they always guarantee to the look an air of lightness and elegance. So, I considered making a wishlist with three maxi dresses from Zaful, one of my favorite stores.
These three are perfect to wear when the weather is cold, just add some tights and a jacket and you're ready!!
Which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. I like the middle one! (although I don't actually wear slits lol)

    http://cynicalduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the slits so elegant but I don't have the habit of wearing clothes with it lol
      Btw, thanks for the comment dear :)

      Delete
  2. I love dresses and skirts with slits. I would wear all of those maxi dresses!

    ReplyDelete