Denim Dress Wishlist | Outfit Idea




Even though it's winter here now, I love to think about what kind of clothes I'll wear next season. So I decided to make a wishlist with denim dress (which will be a piece that I intend to wear a lot in the spring) along with an outfit idea. I sought a casual and simple look, but perfect for warm days. Another idea would be to wear a shirt dress, which is also very casual.
All these pieces are from Zaful, one of my favorite stores where you find lots of cool and fresh pieces.

You Might Also Like

10 comentários

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful selection !

    Sarah,https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I love a good shirt dress but in general I'm trying to incorporate more denim into my wardrobe!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute dresses! The chambray one on the left is my favourite though :)


    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, those dresses are such a cuteness!
      Have a wonderful weekend too :)

      Delete
  4. This is really great wishlist!
    Have a nice new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love denim! The Tie Dye denim dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete