Hot Weather Clothing Essentials | Yoins




With the weather starting to heat up here (in Brazil), I'm already starting to think about the types of clothes that I intend to wear in the new season. I love posts like this because so I already have some ideas in mind when the hot weather arrives, and also because I can find cool stores during my searches. The store of today is Yoins, a store full of varieties and with really original clothes.

It's been a while since I started actually devoting myself to physical activities. I've always been very sedentary lol but now I believe it's time to start practicing a physical exercise frequently. So, I need to increase my activewear clothes, and I found Yoins perfect for this because this store has various womens activewear online. It's a really great variety.


Playsuits are also on my list of clothes to wear in the new season. Let's combine, they are perfect for wear on hot days. I really don't know why I don't have so many playsuits in my wardrobe haha. Yoins has fashion casual playsuits for women online and I could barely pick my favorites because they were all so cute.


What did you guys think of my selection? What are your hot weather essentials?
I hope y'all have a great week!!

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. I love jumpsuits! I yesterday bought a very cute one from H&M and I'm super excited to wear it in a music festival this weekend :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning to like jumpsuits, actually! They were never very present in my wardrobe, but now I'm excited to change that haha :)

      Delete