GIRL POWER



















Girl Power tee - Zaful 
Jeans - Renner
Sandals - Melissa

O empoderamento feminino é algo importante e que deve ser motivado. Milhares de mulheres sofrem injustiças e preconceitos todos os dias, e é cada vez mais relevante ter consciência disso e lutar para mudar essa realidade. Aliás, fingir que um problema não existe não o faz sumir.
Mas vocês devem estar se perguntando por que eu estou falando tudo isso? A verdade é que já fazia um tempo desde que eu decidi que seria interessante não falar apenas de como eu monto um look, mas sim de outros aspectos que me fazem se vestir do jeito que eu me visto. Usar os looks para expressar o que sente sobre si mesmo e sobre a sociedade em que vive tem se tornado algo muito interessante para mim. Como se fosse uma nova forma de pensar em moda.
Eu adorei essa camiseta da Zaful porque ela é uma peça relativamente simples, porém consegue expressar diversas mensagens. O simples fato de usar uma camiseta com uma frase de empoderamento já nos faz refletir a respeito. O que vocês acham disso? Não seria interessante dar uma nova perspectiva para a moda? Vê-la como uma nova forma de discutir nossos problemas? Adoraria saber a opinião de vocês!
Por fim, só queria dizer que sim, eu tirei essas fotos em uma floricultura. Algo me faz achar que eu deveria tirar mais fotos em lugares assim haha. Floriculturas tem uma atmosfera que me faz querer ficar lá por horas. De qualquer forma, eu espero que tenham gostado desse tipo de post, um tanto mais reflexivo. Espero que todos tenham uma ótima semana <3

---

Women's empowerment is an important thing that must be motivated. Thousands of women suffer injustice and prejudice every day, and it's increasingly important to be aware of this and to struggle to change that reality. By the way, pretending that a problem doesn't exist doesn't make it disappear.
But you guys must be wondering why I'm talking all this? The truth is that it's been a while since I decided it would be interesting to not only talk about how I put together a outfit, but about other aspects that make me dress the way I dress. Wearing outfits to express what you feel about yourself and the society in which you live has become very interesting to me. Like it was a new way of thinking about fashion.
I loved this Zaful tee (check out these tie dye tees too) so much because it's a relatively simple piece, but it can express a lot of messages. The simple fact of wearing a tee with an empowering phrase already makes us reflect on it. What do you guys think of this? Would not it be interesting to give a new perspective to fashion? See it as a new way of discussing our problems? I would love to hear from you!
Finally, I just wanted to say yes, I took those pictures in a flower shop. Something makes me think I should take more pictures in places like this haha. Flower shops have an atmosphere that makes me want to stay there for hours. Anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed this kind of post, a bit more thoughtful. I hope everyone has a great week <3

You Might Also Like

16 comentários

  1. beautiful girl i fall in love right now

    Cars for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - female empowerment is so important right now and we can't afford to stay silent about all the crap women go through any longer! I love the fact that you're wearing this shirt and spreading good vibes <3 Also love all the other trendy small details of your look. So understated, but so on point! <3

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you sooo much for leaving your comment and opinion here, Ada!! It means a lot to me <33

      Delete
  3. Gr8 post girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of my fav post of yours! Ahh i'm in love that tee! I also got one similar with the "Girl power" message and i did it for the same reasons that you're talking here! It's amazing how a tee can express something very important ♡ and i also love how you paired it all! Those sandals rule Lu! Keep it up girl! And take care 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving that tee rn simply because it expresses a lot! And thanks Krissia, I'm being so happy this is one of your fav posts so far, it means a lot to me! <3

      Delete
  5. Love the tee and how you styled it! The lace-up jeans are so cool. I agree that women's empowerment is important right now and that we need to take action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit and such a good issue to talk about. I saw an amazing top the other day in the shop that I regret not buying, it said "future is female" ;)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome post! love the top!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Hi!
    I really liked the post hehe. I just got to know your blog and I'm following it, will you still give me back?. Thank you. Thank you.

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much, Lauriya! I'm already following you :)

      Delete