GRWM - Casual Look | Video


Eu já estava planejando gravar um GRWM há um bom tempo e agora, finalmente, o vídeo saiu! Montei um look casual, perfeito para dias quentes. Tentei fugir um pouco da maquiagem habitual usando, dessa vez, uma sombra lilás e um delineado mais leve. Espero que gostem do vídeo e não se esqueçam de deixar seu comentário :)

---

I was already planning to record a GRWM a long time ago and now, finally, the video came out! I put together a casual outfit, perfect for hot days. I tried to get away from the usual makeup using this time a lilac shade and a lighter eyeliner. I hope you guys enjoy the video and don't forget to leave your comment :)


Products:

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 110 Ivory 
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla 
Quem Disse, Berenice? Eyeshadow 
Black Eyeshadow 
Mary Kay At Play Matte Lipstick in Vivid Violet 
Lip Gloss 
Zaful tee  (Zaful recommends this jersey crop top

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. Such a lovely look! Makes me miss summer so much. The cold weather here is making me sad :(

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leta <3 the funny thing is that it's winter here in my country, but even so the heat remains lol

      Delete
  2. You look amazing Lu! Your makeup is gorgeous. Love the cute and casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang gurl, your make up is always so on point, I love it!

    ReplyDelete